To realize its objectives, the Grundtvig Institute is adequately equipped with workshops, laboratories and other required facilities such as:
- Students Hostels
- Staff Quarters
- Well-equipped Computer Lab
- A fully-equipped Modern Kitchen & Demonstration Restaurant
- Clothing Construction Workshop
- Guest House for Housekeeping Practical
- Manual/Electronic Typewriter lab
- Adequate classrooms
- Stand-by Generator & Water Borehole
We recognise certificates but we do not glorify them. Instead we assist students to rediscover themselves and to develop a sense of real self-worth, merit and ability. This is the result of the education we give.
Our criterion of success therefore is NOT the number of students we graduate, but the number of our graduates that are living useful and satisfactory lives to themselves, to their communities and to the nation.